Who's coming to True North? Leaders from Adobe, Amazon, Aeryon Labs, Athena Software, Buzzfeed, Canadian Tire, Fiix Software, GM, Google, Kik, Mattel, Pixar, Reddit, Samsung, Uber and more!
Chart the future of tech
Technology is inevitable. But what does it mean to be human in a tech-driven world? As we speed towards an unknown future, there are fundamental, difficult and sometimes scary issues that will divide and unite us.
True North is a three-day conversation about the intersection of humans and technology. It’s an opportunity to imagine and re-imagine the impact of technology — the good and the bad. To examine the values that guide technology innovation. And to redefine tech as a force for good. Join us for provocative and positive viewpoints, transformative workshops and vibrant social mash-ups.
Join the conversation about AI, fake news, diversity and other issues that make us afraid and/or hopeful.
- Work at a company with fewer than 500 employees? The Scale-up ticket is priced to fit within a professional development budget.
- Starting a company is challenging and expensive. Understanding this and thanks to other ticket-buyers, we’re offering a limited number of True North spots up to qualified startups for $151 (inclusive of taxes and fees). Qualified start-ups are those who have a maximum of 10 employees and a maximum annual recurring revenue of $250k.
- Work within government? We’ve got you covered. A limited number of these tickets are available and your government e-mail address will be required for purchase.
- For companies with more than 500 employees. Tiered pricing allows us to help keep True North affordable for smaller companies.
- For those who work in an academic institution, anywhere in the world. Please use your institution email address so we can confirm your eligibility for this ticket type.
- For students in high school, college or university
Do startups get a discount? We‘re glad you asked >>>Click here
Stay in the loop with conference updates and speaker announcements