What Makes Creative People Tick?
Ed Catmull outlines techniques and ideas on leading creative organizations. Some of the leadership philosophies he explores are:
• Addressing hidden barriers to creativity
• Uncoupling fear and failure
• Getting the team right (if you want to get the ideas right)
• Preparing for unknown problems
• Making the process better, but knowing the true goal is to make something great
• Ensuring that a company’s communication structure does not mirror its organizational structure.